a bread crumb and fish

October 1st, 2002

random thought, chicken in a biscuitwho in the world came up with such a wacky idea? and why are chicken in a biscuit sooooo good? arg!

and today was my first day working at the fish. exciting stuff i tell ya! and danny clayton was buggin me about being on my blog… so *waves* HI DANNY! πŸ™‚ ‘m happy i could convert yet another <b'times new roma' user to another font. πŸ˜› heh

29 Responses to “a bread crumb and fish”

1. Matt says:

Times New Roman is’t so bad, it is better to convert people from using Comic Sans all the time. Yuck, that font makes me cringe.

2. annette says:

i kinda like comic snas… hm… yeah, HI DANNY!! this is annette πŸ™‚ hi crazy tracy!! glad yo’re there with me girl!

3. tray says:

hehe. yay. the fish = fun *grin*

4. tray says:

o yes. and matt you are so right. comic sans makes me want to kick something. every time i see it on a webpage i close up the browser. heh. i’s crazy i tell ya πŸ™‚

5. Hershey says:

I like Comic Sans myself — i’s a fun font, I think!!! πŸ˜€ But Times New Roman is pretty nice — not plain, kind of classy, and most definitely timeless. πŸ˜‰

6. annette says:

i agree with hershey.. dang.. give some props to comic sans!

7. tray says:

no thanks. ‘m a helvetica girl all the way! πŸ˜€

8. Matt says:

Trebuchet MS, yummy goodness.

9. Danny says:

TNRoman remains a great Font, but Tracy has shown me the light of Georgia.

10. annette says:

who knew we could sit here and converse about font!! i actually like lucidia handwriting.. i think i’s pretty

11. tray says:

yuck. maybe i have had a traumatic experience with lucidia handwriting, but i do’t like that font one bit.

12. erin says:

fonts erin hates: times new roman. comic sans. lucidia handwriting. courier new. hobo. tempus sans. etc.

erin loves: porcelain. verdana. arial. trebuchet. most other script fonts.

‘m very picky about fonts. πŸ˜› and apparently ‘m not the only one…

13. annette says:

dang.. no one likes me πŸ™

14. tray says:

i actually like courier new. i’s not a bad mono spaced type… i like using it for my guitar chords with lyrics…

15. Stacy says:

chicken in a biscuit!!!!! i love those things too. i have no idea why… anway, you know how weird it is to surf your site in windows xp ? i’s very weird. you have this fancy little windows browser, and then a MAC browser, and then,”old schoo” scroll bars. i’s so weird. i wish i could print screen and send it to you. i’s not bad, but it is rather interesting πŸ™‚

16. jules says:

yuck. No on the topic of chickin in a biskit! grody. had them. bah.

comic sans= ick

times new roman= not too bad

arial= woo

verdana=ick

trebuchet ms= YES

courier new= i sue it for my nonfiction papers since i’s what you need to type in when sending it to an editor or publisher.

‘m in XP too. is it hard? I did’t think so since i’s like that in every browser πŸ™‚ ‘d think if it were confusing at all i’s be for the poor mac folks not on OS X. two mac bars? AAAAH! hehe

17. jules says:

notice how i said i sue courier new? hehe. spell check!

18. tray says:

julia… you are definitely one of a kind. *grin* (maybe tha’s why we get along so well *grin*) but you must retract your statement about chicken n a biscuit being’grod’… or else i must kick you.

hehe. stacy definitely needs to take a screen shot. πŸ˜€

19. Hershey says:

Annette, ‘m beginning to wonder if w’re not twins separated at birth here — I *love* Lucida Handwritten!!! πŸ˜€ I like Verdana too myself, at least in the smaller fonts — it does tend to get a little uglier as it gets bigger, but it looks pretty slick imho when i’s smaller and preferably bold. πŸ˜‰

20. Hershey says:

BTW, I got XP about a month ago, and I love it. πŸ˜‰ Pretty cool! πŸ˜‰ The only thing I have a problem with is the fact that there are only three skins it comes with, and ‘m not sure if I have the courage to try out the Windows Classic-theme to coordinate the colors with my wallpaper. ‘m sure ‘ll get over that soon, though! πŸ˜‰ Heeheehee…

21. Matt says:

Hobo? Never heard of that font. Impact gets overused a lot but i’s still a decent font, just becareful how you use it.
    Chicken in a Biscuit is okay but Triscuit is the king of all crackers.

22. erin says:

hershey, i agree about verdana…i only like it in 8-10 pt. not bold though.

‘ve never tried chicken in a biscuit. they sound kinda nasty. triscuits are…ok, i guess. ‘m all about the wheat thins. πŸ™‚ mmmm…

23. erin says:

by the way annette…i’s not that we do’t like you, we just have different opinions of fontage. ;)lol…

24. annette says:

hershey (matt :)) yeah!! someone finally agrees with me. i may know absoutly nothing about computers and stuff, but that font is so stinking cute!! yeah!! it was fun meeting you at crusade tonight. ‘m more than half way done with my homework. time to go to sleep now πŸ™‚

25. iris says:

mwahaha. u guys are funny πŸ˜€ yeah, i cringe too when i see Comic Sans (eww! ‘m sorry). haha. AND like Tray, well.. ‘m more like an ARIAL chick πŸ˜‰ oh and mmmmm.. chicken n biscuits ARE yummy!!!

26. sar says:

chicken in a biscuit…interestiiiing. πŸ™‚ i want some!

27. tray says:

‘ll bring some with me when i take my road trip to texas πŸ™‚

28. jenn says:

what? chicken biscuits are the BEST!