some pics to tide you over…

October 12th, 2002

it will be a while till i get my 17 rolls of pictures back and up on here. but for now, here are some pics that i took off my digital camera from the past couple days. (and again, i want to apologize for all you modem visitors, you all must hate me by now! but these pictures were just too good not to post! 🙂 )

nichole nordeman in the studio

(nichole nordeman live on the fish morning show)

dana, d, nichole, danny

(nichole nordeman with the morning show: dana, d, nichole, danny)

danny with a bottle on his head

(danny clayton with a bottle on his head, while we were waiting for chris tomlin to show up at the studio. see… radio people are just as normal (???) as everyone else…. *grin*)

chris tomlin at the studio

(chris tomlin in the studio with todd christopher for a live interview)

chris reading the weather

(chris reading (and making fun) of the milwaukee weather *grin* [chris tomlin is from texas, so our weather seemed a bit strange to him for some reason :-)] )

human fish

(these girls were so excited to meet “radio people” here they are on the floor making a giant fish. [see it?])

so tha’s all for now. ‘ll have tons of pictures to post once i get my pictures back! 🙂

9 Responses to “some pics to tide you over…”

1. esteban says:

i am jealous of you for a number of reasons now… grrr…
    so many fun pictures… i want pictures! 🙂 lol.

you know, i have no idea what you were doing in that studio, but that definitely MUST have been SOOOOO cool.

*jealous*

2. tray says:

what was i doing in that studio. sitting on the window ledge taking pictures. tha’s what. 🙂

and let me tell ya. i’s kinda fun to hear a live raido show and SEE them at the same time *grin*

3. sar says:

way to represent texas mr. chrisss.

that was kind’ weird. he was’t even representing…

*walks away*

*comes back* i really liked that Jesus fish those girlies made. the’re cool.

4. tray says:

hehehe. sar. you are just too adorable. *hugs sar* 😀
    *runs away*

5. Laura says:

I have to say the picture of Danny with the bottle on his head was my favorite. We love it when he sticks stuff to his head here in the office! 🙂

6. tray says:

hehe. too bad i did’t have my camera around today while everyone was playing with the pole on wheels *grin* (or the’stilt of deat’ as andi puts it.)

7. chris says:

I found this site when doing a search for Chris Tomlin. Just wanted to let you know that I put that pic of the awesome looking sky with the words to Breathe on it as my desktop. Great picture.

8. tray says:

awww. thanks ya. 😀

9. Lisa says:

Daniel Carson is soo hot!!! The Worship God tour came to my high school and he was there and he gave my the pick he played with that night!!!! he is hott! if you have any pics could you plz send them i cant find any of him!!!