chex mix is good…

March 6th, 2003

yes. yes it is. i never realized how good chex mix is for breakfast *grin*

but anyway, enough of that. i have to share my joy. i got a really good grade on my first speech for my public speaking class.
speech eval sheet
my eval sheet. click for full size

and to further show my nerdyness, check out my movies page to actually see my speech. 🙂 it’s an informaitonal speech on Christian music. it was really hard to keep that sucker under five minutes!

oh, and also, i saw this on sarah’s webpage, and decided to try this here. fill in the blanks! leave them in the comments. 🙂

i ______ tracy.

tracy is _____.

tracy thinks a lot about _______.

when I think of _________, i think of tracy.

if i were alone in a room with tracy, i would _______.

i think tracy should ________.

tracy needs __________.

i want to ____________ tracy.

if i could describe tracy in a word: ________.

19 Responses to “chex mix is good…”

1. Sarah says:

A: Only you would scan that in, Tray.

B: i

2. Sarah says:

i put a < so it wouldn’t work

tracy is awesome.
    tracy thinks a lot about graphics.
    when I think of Wisconsin, i think of tracy.
    if i were alone in a room with tracy, i would DANCE LIKE A DANCING FOOL.
    i think tracy should spend a week in Mankato.
    tracy needs to inhale and exhale repeatedly.
    i want to throw ice at tracy.
    if i could describe tracy in a word: icearific.

3. justin says:

nerd 🙂

nice job though, watch out for the funky things with your feet though 😀

4. tray says:

hehe. yea.. it’s fun to watch funky things with feet.

5. Glynn says:

i war-ship tracy.
    tracy is splenda.
    tracy thinks a lot about how dead sexy I’m not.
    when I think of spaghetti-o’s and scrambled eggs, i think of tracy.
    if i were alone in a room with tracy, i would run for dear life.
    i think tracy should be queen for a day.
    tracy needs better taste in music.
    i want to blank tracy.
    if i could describe tracy in a word: button.

(P.S. Don’t tell tracy that her cookies are going to be all messed up…. she may post as me. Heh!)

6. Drina says:

i wuv tracy.

tracy is fantabulous.

tracy thinks a lot about the great Divine.

when I think of photoshop, i think of tracy.

if i were alone in a room with tracy, i would be like, “Hi Tracy”.

i think tracy should jump and spin three times.

i want to ? tracy.

if i could describe tracy in a word: fantabulous (didn’t you ask this already??)

7. sar says:

tray! you rock! congrats on the good grade fer yer speech. i jus got done watching it. you were smuhooooth. made it look like nothing!! if i were in that situation…erm…let’s not talk about that. it’s a scurry thought. let’s talk about YOU…

i heart tracy.
    tracy is sometimes nice to me.
    tracy thinks a lot about sitting on me.
    when I think of being sat on, i think of tracy.
    if i were alone in a room with tracy, i would be scared.
    i think tracy should not sit on me.
    tracy needs to stop that.
    i want to bite tracy.
    if i could describe tracy in a word: YAY!

>:]

8. tray says:

man sar. people might start thinking that i’m mean to you or something *grin*

9. tray says:

uhh…. button, glynn?

10. tray says:

(just changing the cookies back to my name 😛 )

11. jules says:

i pine for tracy.

tracy is dope.

tracy thinks a lot about nerdiness.

when I think of pee, i think of tracy.

if i were alone in a room with tracy, i would never stop laughing!

i think tracy should move to Michigan.

tracy needs help.

i want to live with tracy.

if i could describe tracy in a word: radtabulous.

12. Keely says:

i’m gonna meet tracy.
    tracy is a great person.
    tracy thinks a lot about uploading everything that has anything to do with her life.
    when I think of photoshop layouts, radio station interns, and all-around coolness, i think of tracy.
    if i were alone in a room with tracy, i would stare at her until she freaked out and ran away screaming into the night.
    i think tracy should be declared the queen of all blogdom.
    tracy needs more webspace for all her movies & mp3s.
    i want to BE tracy. MWHAHAHA (j/k, not a stalker, I swear!)
    if i could describe tracy in a word: then I would decribe her in a word.

13. ali says:

i love tracy, my sista.

tracy is awesome.

tracy thinks a lot about chewing ice.

when I think of ice, i think of tracy.

if i were alone in a room with tracy, i would say lets go meet some people at Krispy Kreme.

i think tracy should win the world record for the most amount of ice chewed in one day.

tracy needs to go to Krispy Kreme.

i want to kick tracy, a sign of friendship ;).

if i could describe tracy in a word: crazy cool tracy.

14. Cassandra says:

i love tracy.

tracy is awesome.

tracy thinks a lot about jesus.

when I think of inspiration, i think of tracy.

if i were alone in a room with tracy, i would talk.

i think tracy should relax.

tracy needs to make time for herself.

i want to umm tracy.

if i could describe tracy in a word: awesomefunnycompassionaterandomtracy

p.s good job on the paper

15. Matt says:

i sometimes look sideways at tracy.

tracy is eating sushi in Osaka while I play “Smells Like Teen Spirit on the banjo.

tracy thinks a lot about the mystery known as exploding brains.

when I think of gigantic donuts travelling to other solar systems, i think of tracy.

if i were alone in a room with tracy, i would certainly rethink my escape routes.

i think tracy should break out of her cryogenic sleep capsule and take over this town.

tracy needs a big wooden mallet.

i want to buy some moon rocks to give to tracy.

if i could describe tracy in a word: explode.

16. tray says:

*shakes head*

there are no words…

17. congrats on the score of your speech and I’m glad it sounds like you are doing wonderful….

18. Matt says:

The better you get to know me, the weirder I become.

19. tray says:

yea. i’ve noticed that. 😛 but that’s cool. weird is good. normal is boring.