a quiz

May 31st, 2006

so.. is this what people do when they don’t have a job? anyways. here’s a quiz that i snatched from ry.

1. You have $10 and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you get?

one gigantic sized fountain drink comprised of mostly ice, some flamin’ hot cheetos, sun chips, heck.. lets go get a freakin “i’m bigger than your trunk” bag of ice…

2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be?

eh. whatever. as long as it wasn’t some sort of gross looking sea dwelling creature…

3. Who’s your favorite Redhead?

do i have to play favorites here?

4. What do you order when you’re at an IHOP?

ok.. so don’t shoot me.. but i’ve actually only been to ihop TWICE in my life… and i think i got pancakes with strawberries on top last time.

5. Last book you read?

i’m in the middle of a couple of them actually. (darn this easily distracted nature of .. ME) velvet elvis, falling through the earth just to name a few

6. Have you made out with anyone on your friend’s list?

*nods*

7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear.

it’s pink… and probably the only piece of hot pink clothing that i will EVER have.

8. Describe the last time you were injured.

you mean seriously? i guess that would be my broken ankle. but i’m always injured in some way shape or form by some sort of random walking into walls or tripping over my own two feet activity. w00t.

9. Of all your friends, with whom would you want to be stuck in the middle of a jungle?!

someone to save me from all the bugs that i’m afraid of. 😛

10. Are there any odd things that make you feel uncomfortable?

are spiders odd?

11. Are there any weird things that turn you on?

can’t think of anything out of the ordinary.

12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?

danmark! 😀

13. Soda Pop?

wait? what?

14. Flavor of pudding?

what about flavor of pudding? yea. it’s good. i like chocolate.

15. What type of shirt are you wearing?

watermark-denmark shirt. from my year. 🙂

16. Prescription medication?

ok. who wrote this quiz? is this supposed to be “what is your favorite prescription medication?” or “are you on precriptsion medication?” or “if you could change your name to a prescriptsion medication.. what would it be?” forget it. i can’t read minds here people!!

17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?

ooh. that’s a difficult one. if the train went everwhere… i wouldn’t mind that. and if it went really REALLY fast.. that would be even better. 😀

18. How many people on your list do you know in real life?

on my lj friends list? around 32.

uh.. what happened to 19?

20. What are you listening to right now?

last.fm player. right now it’s playing fiona apple

21. Most recent movie you’ve watched in a theater?

i don’t remember actually…

22. If you could invent one thing, what would it be?

sticky notes. or something that would make me lots of money so i wouldn’t have to work 😛

23. Name a teacher you had the hots for?

i can’t remember having the ‘hots’ for any of my own teachers….

24. What’s your favorite town?

milwaukee! 😀

25. Favorite kind of cake?

ice cream cake from dairy queen.

26. What’s the first word that comes to mind right now?

fear (it just was sung by garbage…. “queer” by garbage just came on my last.fm player on my computer.)

28. Who got you to join LJ?

i have no idea. it was so long ago. probably sar!

29. What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?

leftovers. hummus. more leftovers.

32. What’s the last thing you said out loud?

“ok. bye” – cell phone convo with kristen

33. Look to your left, what do you see?

68th street trafic

34. Who is the last person who spent $100 on you?

my grandma semrad gave me a check for my birthday 🙂

35. Go into your text message log on your phone… the last text you received?

“Are u ok? I can kiss u lots.”

36. What’s the last piece of clothing you bought?

some pants and shirts from the gap

37. If you could be alone with anyone right now who would it be?

no comment.

38. What do you look for physically in a partner?

eh.. physical apearance doesn’t really matter much to me. but i guess… smile. hands. legs. muscles.

39. Whats the saddest thing that’s happened to you?

losing people out of my life

40. What is your motto in life?

live it!

24 Responses to “a quiz”

1. tree25 says:

whoa

68th street? you’re at home? are you ok? 😉

also….semrad….semrad….i went to high school with some of those. don’t suppose you have a cousin/ish named holly?

also….pretty sure where that text message came from ~ not by content, but by “u” abbreviations. drives me up the wall, but is slightly endearing.

call if you need anything…really. *random hug* (that’s just my generic mood for you. “need anything? anything at all? food? hugs? food? i can feed you! are you hungry?” this is what i do.)

• tapps says:

Re: whoa

heh. yea. i was at home.

holly semrad? not that i know of.. but i could be wrong.

and yea.. you’re right about the text message

thanks girl. you are always feeding me though. i feel bad. i need to donate food to you again sometime soon.

• tree25 says:

Re: whoa

*notes WAS at home* *feels better about your state of mind* *reminds self to quit the unasked-for worrying*

*returns to dinner of leftover hummus and tortilla chips, which is better than anything that’s been consumed in this house in weeks*….so don’t worry about donating food 😉

• tapps says:

Re: whoa

*nods* was

and a message from her… she has a copy of your sermon for you.

• tree25 says:

Re: whoa

well can i HAVE IT?

• tapps says:

Re: whoa

come on over and get it. 😛

j/k

we’ll make sure you get a copy.

• tree25 says:

Re: whoa

yeah, don’t say that. i’m in such a mood that i MIGHT. with my new muffler 😉

• tapps says:

Re: whoa

hey.. you could actually. if you do.. do so in like.. an hour.. and we may re-imburse you… for you to pick up some pizza or food or similar…

we can watch the Wallace & Gromit movie we have here!!!

give me a call.

• tree25 says:

Re: whoa

thanks much for the ardent and repeated invitations….i really really really DO WISH i could. seriously. would love to spend time with you. right now, kinda need it. but i’m so tired that i’d be zero fun. and i need my reflexes to put up a fight when she goes on the attack. :-p

the fact that you asked was just enough. you’re a peach 🙂 (but not the fuzzy kind…cuz…um. wait.)

2. hiddensarah says:

Soda pop – you know, the stuff that comes AROUND your ice?!

• tapps says:

ahhhh.. soda! i get it 😛

• tree25 says:

yeah right

she doesn’t have any idea that something could go WITH ICE. hahahahaha….ahhhh. whoever that hiddensarah is, she (?) should get a prize.

tracy. dear. let’s discuss your ice habit. CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH

although *sigh* and do NOT tell anyone about this, lest i lose my reputation as a badass….my friend carrie and i were talking today about mannerisms of our friends that drive us nuts, but that we would miss if the people were gone. ok. i’d rather have you around and ice crunching than gone and silent. FINE. but this stays between you and me. and your 2863 lj friends.

• rymo says:

Re: whoa

Soda pop – you know, the stuff that comes AROUND your ice?!

A+

3. cthulhu777 says:

Learn the value of the LJ-Cut
    lol

4. avtechx says:

ihop?

only 2 times to ihop? that’s tragic..

next time i see you… we should go out to IHOP.. my treat.. . everyone needs a little ihop 🙂

🙂

• tapps says:

Re: ihop?

w00t! now i HAVE to come up to training for at least a little bit! 🙂

• avtechx says:

Re: ihop?

well, I will be at Homecoming, and then working for Ryan Veil in the office for the week before team.. so if you came up during then, it would be much easier to find time to get away.. (unless i could convince a van full of guys to hit up an ihop on the way to our church.. if there is one.. i have noticed that there aren’t as many IHOP’s out west.. its very sad)

5. rachelute says:

MORE COWBELL!!!
    hehehehhe.
    Sorry, I LOVE that icon of yours…