hey san francisco (area) friends. i have a favor to ask of you.
me and my girlfriend will be taking a week long vacation in san fran, and are looking for places to crash. we’re low maitience and can easiliy split up the trip on various couches/floor spaces to accomidate schedules and roomate limitations. also, if you can’t host us, but could reccomend a cheap place to stay, that’s excellent as well.
here’s the details of the trip:
- we arrive at SFO monday, august 15 at 10:40pm
- we depart SFO on monday, august 22 at 11:59pm
- we have no schedule or plan between those dates, but plan to roam around the city, utalizing your public transportation (which is a gazillion times better than ours) and lots of walking and being all touristy.
ways you can help us:
- host us for a night or three (and let us use your shower.)
- reccomend cheap places for us to stay (keep in mind that we’re from the midwest. and make “midwest type paychecks”)
- help us find cheap or free things to do in your city. lets meet up and get drinks / eat food in the places you hang out. k?
thanks everyone! i hope we get to hang out while we’re in town!